This small castle is located on the right side of the road leading towards Dolenjske Toplice.
In the late 16th century, the castle was built by the Baron Wolf Adam Mordax and subsequently owned by the Diennersberg family, the Gusič Barons, the Paradeiser Counts and many other families. A hundred years ago, Julija Primic lived there and is now buried at the nearby Šmihel cemetery. In 1892, the Brothers of Mercy built a men's hospital on the lands of the castle and transformed the castle into a monastery. The castle is now a section of the internal department of the General hospital of Novo mesto. The building has the ground and the first floor, a rectangular plan and is ornamented by a beautiful portal in stone.