The small castle named "Kamen" is situated on the left side of the street leading to Dolenjske Toplice. It was built in the 17th century by the Baron Galli; later, it belonged to the famous doctor Janez Krstnik Gaser from Novo mesto. In 1772, Anton Kuntara bought it in an auction and the castle remained a bourgeois property. Its last master was the politician Fran Šuklje, as in 1945 the castle was rebuilt to host the Department for Lung Diseases of the Hospital of Novo mesto. A solemn staircase enables the access to this rectangular-shaped building with a monumental stone entrance.
GPS Northing (N) : 45,8012
GPS Easting (E) : 15,1648