Please, evaluate the offer:

What documents must a child have to enter Slovenia?

A child can only travel and cross international borders with an identity document valid for the crossing of international borders. Such document is usually a valid passport, however, in certain cases it can also be a valid identity card or other document for crossing international borders (issued on the basis of special international agreements). The method for issuing documents differs from country to country, some issue children independent documents, while others include children in their parents' passports; all this is allowed for at border crossings. 


View on map

Book & Buy

Age of children (at arrival)

Slovenia on social networks

Administrator : STO |
Report an error/send comment
Report an error/send comment


The website uses cookies to improve user experience. By visiting and using the website, you agree with cookies.
I agree
Read more