Address: Smokvica, Smokvica, 9503 Gračišče
The Church of St. Mary Magdalene was consecrated twice, as mentioned in Coro-grafia Ecclesiastica from 1700 by the Bis-hop of Koper, Paolo Naldini: it was first consecrated on 28th October 1422 by the Bishop of Koper Geremia Pola and for the second time on 15th November 1665 by Bishop Francesco Zeno. The church was refurbished some time around 1580, between the two consecrations. The portal in the presbytery leading to the vestry probably dates from this time. The year 1795 on the entrance portal indicates the possible refurbishment of the church. The wooden altar is adorned with the image of Mary with Child and the Saints and the top of the altar features St. Anthony. Left of the church is the bell tower (11.81 m) constructed in 1887.