The church overlooks the village Vinji Vrh. It was built in 1647 after the model of an old pilgrimage church in Nova Štifta near Ribnica. The open shack in front of the church was overcrowded during "žeganje" (the blessing of food), the people performed their rituals outside the church.
The church has an octagonal shape and is covered by a shingled dome. The main gilt altar, also renowned for size among the 18 th century Dolenjska carved products, occupies the entire presbytery.
Under the picture of Holy Trinity, a gilt sculpture of the Holy Trinity crowning Mother Mary can be found. The church also has two richly decorated wooden side altars and a wooden pulpit. Due to its shape, the church served as a model for building some neighbouring churches.
Župnjiski urad Semič
Štefanov trg 2
Tel. : ++386 7 306 72 47
GPS Northing (N) : 45,6309
GPS Easting (E) : 15,2056