Address: Pungart, 4000 Kranj
The church was erected in the 1470?s during the plague and dedicated to Sv. Fabijan, Sv. Sebastijan, and Sv. Rok, who protected the faithful from the plague. It is a Gothic church with a rectangular nave ending in an oblong, three-sided presbytery. The nave and presbytery are rib vaulted (1478). The bell tower was added to the presbytery in the 18th century, and the entrance porch on the west façade in the second half of the 19th century. The main Baroque altar has an altar painting entitled Intercessors against the Plague (1773) by the Austrian Baroque artist Martin Jocahan Kremser Schmid. The remaining church furnishings are from the second half of the 19th century. The interior walls of the presbytery were painted by Matija Bradaška. Paintings from the 17th, 18th, and 19th centuries from the parish collection are exhibited in the church and include works by Layer, Götzl, Koželj, Bradaška, and others.