Address: jagnjenica 1433 Radeče
The church is located near the main road Jagnjenica-Svibno and is composed of a nave and a presbytery with a priest's house added later. The church tower, standing alone a couple of metres above the church, is actually a remnant of a former church, that was destroyed by an avalanche.
The present neo-baroque church was built in 1899-1900. The presbytery is of the same weight and height as the entrance hall with a choir loft (die Empore). The octagonal nave with a dome is vaulted. While the tabernacled high altar with a neoromantic accessory and a sculpture of St. Margaret hanging above the altar stems from the 18th century, the remaining sculptures stem from the baroque period. The high-quality left side altar dates back to the end of the 17th century; the right side altar and the altar of St. Andrew with the painting of V. Metzinger were made in the first half of the 18th century. Quality late 17th century benches were brought from the Franciscan church in Ljubljana.
Find out more about Radece at http://www.ktrc.si