Address: Trg 1. maja 6330 Piran
The church was built at the initiative of the Del Senno family, who came to Piran in the 13th Century, and was dedicated to the martyr St. Donat. It served its primary purpose until the year 1824, after which it served as the municipal warehouse. In the year 1940 the main altar was transferred to a chapel in Portorož. It acquired its present look after the renovation at the end of the 1980’s.
Župnijski urad Piran
Ulica IX. korpusa 25
Tel. : ++386 5 673 34 40
Web site : http://zupnije.rkc.si/piran/
GPS Northing (N) : 45,5293
GPS Easting (E) : 13,5663