At the edge of Prekmurje on an elevation above the Kičica Valley lies a smaller cemetery. In the middle of the cemetery stands a hardly noticeable little church. It was built in the first half of the 13th century as a Romanesque chapel. It was rebuilt in 1872, and its Romanesque appearance was given back to it a hundred years later. Its special feature is a partly remodelled constructed bell tower in front of the west façade. The old entrance into the church is on the west edge of t he south side through a renovated gradated Romanesque portal. It was probably chiselled by the masters form the workshop from Jak in Hungary. The gradated portal is decorated with three pillars on each side, which are topped off by capitals with animal and vegetal ornamentation. A lion relief with a cross reigns in the lunette.
The interior is a single one-nave area with a flat ceiling and niches in the north, west, and south walls. On the eastern altar side, the church ends with a semicircle brick apse. The light falls into the interior through three Romanesque windows cut in a funnel shape in the south wall, two in the apse and a smaller one in the tower.