For fit and active visitors who like to eat well but healthily and enjoy the salutary effects of relaxing in thermal water, we recommend oases of wellbeing
. These are wellness hotels which have at least four stars and offer a wide range of wellness services provided by trained and certified professionals
. Wellness hotels are also a popular choice with those who want a range of entertainment, concerts, workshops and sightseeing trips, which are food for the soul and the body. Take a closer look at the services they offer.
Wellness hotel services are divided into the following categories:
- Spirit & Mind
– social and cultural events, excursions, workshops, lectures and similar.
– wellness services connected with traditional medicine and beauty clinics.
- Vital Cuisine
– a range of vegetarian and macrobiotic diets.
- Beauty & Cosmetics
– beauty centres, cosmetic massages, pedicures, manicures and hairdressing salons.
- Relaxation & Leisure
– a range of massages and baths, yoga, Pilates and tai chi.
– a choice of sports activities from swimming to saunas, from fitness to cycling and hiking and other sports.
Find out what individual centres