Tourist Information Center:TIC Koper
Tito square 3, 6000 Koper
+386 (0)5 664 64 03
The village scattered in the vicinity of Koper lies along the path leading into the heart of Istria towards Gračišče. It consists of the village centre around the St. Anthony’s Church and of numerous hamlets.
Perched upon the Kortina hill above the village used to be a fortification; a prehistoric burial site and remains from the Illyrian and early Slavic periods have also been discovered. The most interesting village sight is the St. Anthony’s Church from 1582. Its most famous possessions are “Mary with Jesus and Saints”, a famous painting by Zorzi Ventura, and a Glagolitic inscription in the sacristy.