At the heart of the old town centre, close to the arch-parochial church of St. Martin and the library, in the renovated square house, stands the Laško museum. It was established in 1907 at the incentive of a humanist and naturalist Karel Valentinčič from Laško. The permanent exhibitions: "Laško – a travel through time" and a varied collections of fossils "In the prehistoric Pannonic sea".
Tel. : +386 3 733 89 50
Fax : +386 3 733 89 56
Web site : www.stik-lasko.si
guided tourindividualGPS Northing (N)
: 46,1559 GPS Easting (E)