: Tomšičeva 14 1000 LjubljanaPhone
: ++386 1 241 68 00Fax
: ++386 1 251 41 20e-mail
This gallery was planned by architect Edo Ravnikar and built in 1945. Today it contains a collection of the works of Slovene 20th century artists. This is the central exhibition site of the International Biennial of Graphic Arts, one among the largest exhibitions of this kind in the world. Together with Berneker's monument to Primož Trubar, the father of Slovene literature (1508-86), it lines the entrance to Tivoli Park, a favourite promenade for Ljubljanchans.
Open: 10.00-18.00, Mondays closed.