• Accommodation with half-board or lunch/dinner on the following tourist farms: Škerlj
in Tomaj, Petelin-Durcik
in Sveto and Pri Tavčarjevih
in Hruševica, where you can taste delicious local dishes and excellent wines, by previous arrangement.
• Accommodation in apartments on tourist farm Budni
in Vojščica, where you can taste delicious Karst wines, by previous arrangement.
• Welcome for visitors upon arrival.
• Visit to the wine cellar with wine tasting and the ceremony of "baptizing" new wine.
• You can enjoy St. Martin's feast and other local dishes accompanied by excellent wines on the following excursion farms as well: Ostrouška
in Coljava and Oru
in Avber, by previous arrangement.
• St. Martin's feast and excellent wines are also available at the following restaurants: Skok
in Štorje, Pri Hribu
in Povir near Sežana, Grgič
in Sežana, Tomaj
in Tomaj, Ravbar
in Dol pri Vogljah and Pri mlinu
in Dolenja vas, by previous arrangement.
• Explore the Karst countryside by riding in a horse-drawn carriage; rides are organized by tourist farm Budni in Vojščica, by previous arrangement.
Events in November
For more information about the tourist offer of the Karst contact TIC Sežana
(Sežana Tourist Information Center).