• Accommodation with half-board or lunch/dinner on the tourist farm Bordon
in Dekani, where you can taste delicious local and Istrian dishes; by previous arrangement.
• Welcome for visitors upon arrival.
• Visit to the wine cellar with wine tasting and the ceremony of "baptising" new wine.
• You can enjoy St. Martin's feast and other local dishes on the following excursion farms as well: Škrgat
in Hrastovlje near Črni Kal, Štok
in Marezige, Lukač
in Montinjan, Vlado
in Kastelec near Črni Kal, Kerin
in Krkavče near Šmarje pri Kopru and Dobrinja
in Lopar near Marezige; by previous arrangement.
• St. Martin's feast is also available at the following restaurants: Baladur
in Šmarje, Cah
in Škofije, Na Brdi
in Dekani, Norma
in Dekani, Pri Dorici in Sveti Anton, Sočerga
in Osp, Mohoreč
near Kubed, Pod Slavnikom
in Podgorje, Švab
in Hrastovlje, Istrska klet
in Pomjan, Ražman
in Gračišče, Turk
near Bertoki; by previous arrangement.
Events in November:
• St. Martin's Day with the baptism of new wine in Koper, Saturday closest to St. Martin’s Day (11 November)
• St. Martin's Day with the baptism of new wine in Marezige, Saturday closest to St. Martin’s Day (11 November).