At Terme Zreče there is always something you can do for yourself and for your health. Warm acratothermal water, invigorating baths, soothing compresses and traditional medical therapies
strengthen health and improve wellbeing. A unique natural remedy, Pohorje peat, is notable
for its ecological purity and effectiveness in treating and alleviating rheumatic and other
Find your smile
- healing thermal water soothes and revives
- gifts of nature from the pohorje forests
- sawaddee thai therapy centre
Experience the embrace of water in warm springs. Surrender to the healing effects of unique Pohorje peat. Discover the mysteries of the Far East at the hands of trained Thai masseurs. Natural resources, symptoms and services
Natural healing resources
- acratothermal healing water (calcium, magnesium, hydrogen carbonate)
- natural bentonite mud (fango)
- Pohorje peat (organic peloid)
- mild and healthy mountain climate
- injuries and operations to the locomotor system
- injuries and diseases of the peripheral nervous system,disorders of the peripheral circulatory system
- degenerative and inflammatory rheumatism
- respiratory ailments, allergies, and eye, skin, and blood diseases
- hydrotherapy (individual and group exercise in pools and tubs, baths, underwater massage, four cell galvanic baths, Kneipp path)
- kinesiotherapy (individual and group exercise, mobilization of joints, fitness, testing on teh EN-KNEE, ENTREEM and KT 2000 equpment)
- mechanotherapy (massages: manual, lymphatic, reflex massage, shiatsu, tui-na, aromatherapy, ayurvedic massage, clinical aromatherapy and Thai therapy, hypobaric therapy, ultrasound therapy and extensions)
- electrotherapy (anti-pain electrotherapy, stimulations, magnetic field and laser)
- thermotherapy (peloid therapy - fango, peat, krio compresses, paraffin wax, thermo pack and hay compresses)
600 m2 of Turkish, Finnish (with crystal therapy and chromotherapy) and infrared saunas with Kneipp stream, heated ceramic beds, cooling pool and sun terrace, complemented by various programmes such as peeling with local herbs, salt or sugar, honey compresses and hot air whirlpool.
Manual massage, reflex, aromatherapy and massage, ayurveda, Garshan massage with salt crystals or mud, Udvartana (sport muscle massage), Jambira Pinda Sveda, Tui-na, Shiatsu, Soy Soy, Eve Taylor clinical aromatherapy, massage with honey or chocolate.
Pearl, herbal, milk baths; herbal bath for two with champagne; to purify and refresh the body.
Traditional Thai therapy centre: traditional Thai massage, Sawaddee massage, Siam massage, Thai massage with warm herbs and oils, foot and palm massage, anti-stress back massage, massage of head, face and shoulders and Thai massage for mothers-to-be.
Cosmetic care of face and décolleté, deep manual massage of the face with aromatic oils and vitamin vials, foot care, solarium and hairdressing services.
Indicationsrheumatic diseases, neurological diseases, neurotic disorders, eye diseases, heart and circulatory diseases, injuries to the locomotor system, respiratory ailments, kidney and urinary tract diseases Recreation and entertainment
- 1,600 m2 of water surfaces in indoor and outdoor
- pools with thermal water
- forest aqua park
- fitness centre, gym
- trails for hiking and cycling, Nordic walking
- skiing on Rogla
- golf in Slovenske Konjice
: Skomarje village with its old church
Slovenske Konjice with medieval Trebnik Castle, ruins of Stari grad Castle, and Riemer Gallery
Carthusian monastery in Žiče
museum buildings: blacksmith shop, ironworks, glassworks, flour mills, sawmills
slopes of Pohorje Mountains with tourist farms
sightseeing in Celje, Maribor, Ptuj, and Slovenska Bistrica
Lovrenc lakes, Črno jezero, Jezerc...
Visitsindividual, guided tour
Payment optionsAmerican Express, Diners, bank card, Maestro, , Eurocard/Mastercard, Activa, Karanta, credit cards Accommodation - Hotel Dobrava 2000****
- Hotel Dobrava*** - Terme Zreče Apartments**** - Terme Zreče Villas****
eminar areas, children’s corner, library, cultural events, open farms, wine tastings, wedding receptions, organised excursions: the Ošlak Smithy, Žiče Charterhouse, Brinjeva Gora, etc.