ŠPORT CENTER BOVEC
+386 (0)5 38 86 032+386 (0)31 263 632
is located on the parking place for Kanin cable car, just 1 km from Bovec center in direction of Nova Gorica. Most of our sporting adventures either begin or end at this location.
In our main office in the center of Bovec, you can book activities, rent bikes and other sports equipment and purchase equipment for biking, camping, fishing, and souvenirs! SUMMER ACTIVITIES:
– River adventure for all ages! Kayaking
– NEW! – Our fleet includes inflatable kayaks, which are safer, more stable and are suitable for beginers. Hydrospeed
– Also known as River Bob, this vessel offers the most direct contact with white water. Canyoning
– Our local creeks have created a series of unique slot canyons. MTB
– There is an extensive network of mountain bike paths that surround Bovec. Tours of varying degree of difficulty can be organized and can be tailored depending on physical ability or individuals’ daily ambitions. We offer rental and guiding. Monster rollers
– This is insane fun for young and old alike! You ride the Kanin cable car up to the B station from where you begin your thrilling descent down the gravel road into the Soča valley.
This beautifully panoramic ride on balloon tired scooters will definitely not leave you indifferent. Hiking
– Our giuded hikes provide a military or cultural perspective of oru surroundings. Caving
– We invite you to visit our hidden world! WINTER ACTIVITIES: Sledding on our “Trenta” trail.
Enjoy the experience of sledding, either day or night. Snow shoeing in the Triglav National Park.
These are unique, family friendly, snow shoe walks through the majestic Triglav National Park. Multi dive KANIN / BOVEC
– This activity is unique in Slovenia and the surrounding area. During the months of March and April, by combining skiing / snowboarding, guided downhill cycling and whitewater rafting
, in one day you can accomplish the 2000 meter descent
from Mt. Kanin (2300 m) to Trnovo ob Soči (300 m). Equipment
At the agreed time, we will meet in front of our office or at the designated departure location. Here we will get acquainted, complete some paperwork and discuss a tour plan. You will also be given any necessary equipment.
In addition to a smile, please bring:
- Bathing suit, T-Shirt and Socks (for water sports)
- Sturdy footwear (for hiking, caving and canyoning)
At this point, you are will be realeased into the professional care of our experienced guides, who will be sure to provide you with even more detail about your forthcoming adventure.
Payment optionsDiners, Maestro, , Eurocard/Mastercard, Activa, Karanta
- ice climbing
GPS Northing (N) : 46,338
GPS Easting (E) : 13,5511