: Krekov trg 10 1000 LjubljanaPhone
: ++386 1 306 45 75, ++386 1 306 45 76Fax
: ++386 1 306 45 80e-mail
Tourist Information Center
The Slovenian Tourist Information Center is the largest and the most modernly equipped tourist information point in Ljubljana.
The STIC beside Ljubljana’s famous open market provides:
- tourist information and suggestions,
- free material about Slovenia’s tourist attractions,
- booking of accommodations, excursions, and tours of Ljubljana
- selling souvenirs and tourist literature about Ljubljana and Slovenia
- selling tickets to cultural, entertainment, sports, and other events.
An Internet corner is also available for you here.
From 1 June till 30 Septembre: Every day: 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
From 1 October till 31 May: From Monday till Friday: 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.; Saturday, Sunday, holiday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., December till 7 p.m. GPS Northing (N)
: 46,051 GPS Easting (E)
: 14,5104 , Notice of discounts
Urbana - Ljubljana Tourist Card
* €23.00 for a 24-hour card
* €30.00 for a 48-hour card
* €35.00 for a 72-hour card
With urbana card is for free of charge:
- Ljubljana Bike - four-hour hire period
- Digital tour guide - five-hour hire period
- Internet access at the Slovenian Tourist Information Centre - one hour
- Regularly scheduled city tour
At following web site you can buy on-line Urbana Ljubljana tourist card:
European Youth Card:
- 3,5 € off guided tours of Ljubljana
- 15 % off t-shirt and other items with logo "visitljubljana" or " Ljubljana is a beautiful City".