Šmartinska 152 1000 Ljubljana
BTC City Ljubljana is known as on of the most popular and the largest business, shopping, recreation, entertainment and culture centre in all of Europe, which is visited by more than 21 million visitors each year. This international crossing is also becoming an attractive place to relax and have fun, which makes it an indispensable and irreplaceable part of everyday life.
Shopping in BTC City Ljubljana
- more than 450 shops
- more than tenthousand brands
- over 60 bars and restaurants
- over 8.500 free parking spaces
- several children's playgrounds and playrooms
- variaty od restaurants and bars
- several sports and entertainment centres
- wellness centres
BTC City culinary adventure can represent a journey around the world or just a quick stop at a food stand. The journey can take you from Slovenia all the way to Mexico, Argentina, Thailand, China, etc. Or you can simply enjoy French pastries and delicious coffee in the highest situated coffee shop in Slovenia.
Sports, recreation and well-being
BTC City takes care of the well-being of the mind and body as well as promotes a healthy lifestyle, whether that be in search of peace and inner balance, nourishment of the body and soul or relaxation under the eyes and hands of our experts.
Wather park Atlantis: 17 swimming pools, 16 saunas, Adrenaline park
An always welcome and highly popular tourist attraction, consecutive winner of prestigious awards "Best Water Park" and "Best Wellness" offers a refreshing and relaxing atmosphere throughout the whole year.
BTC City – stage under a star-lit sky (events)
BTC City boasts vast areas for numerous activities in the fields of sports, fun, and entertainment, especially outside, under the clear sky. Thus, it has become an attractive setting for numerous events which are very popular with different generations of visitors. In the warm summer evenings, the green terrace of the Crystal Palace transforms itself into a charming stage for musical and dance performances, the green areas of BTC City become playgrounds, while in the evenings they become a perfect setting for outdoor cinema projections.
- Festival of Shopping and Fun: The shopping activity peaks in spring and fall, when BTC City is hosting the largest shopping and entertainment event in Slovenia: Festival of shopping and fun. Along with unbeatable deals, attractive performances and plenty of amazing sports, musical and cultural events, Festival of shopping and fun attracts visitors of all generations In the second half of May and October.
- Late Night Shopping: Every end of March and November BTC City Ljubljana sets the scene for Late Night Shopping. During extended evening working hours all shopping enthusiasts can enjoy discounts, gifts and other special offerings.
- Marathon Franja BTC City: Marathon Franja is the biggest international cycling event in Slovenia with over 35 years of tradition. It is included in the best cycling marathons in the world under the auspices of UCI – UWCT. Each beggining of June BTC City Ljubljana is owerflown with thousands of cyclists from over 30 countries, accompanied with more than 20.000 spectators.
- Alive Step Up: Tower running can be found in London, Toronto, Singapore, New York, Vienna… and since 2014 also in Ljubljana. It takes place in Crystal palace – the highest business tower in Slovenia. In late November it transforms into venue of sporting event with a unique challenge: How to reach the top floor as fast as possible.
- December festivities with a magical programme: December is a time of festivities and gift giving, of big expectations, warm hugs and good thoughts. In December BTC City Ljubljana turns into magical places covered with lights, visited by Saint Nicholas, Santa Claus and Father Frost.
Typefish market, children's shop, market, souvenirs, textile goods / textiles, department store, cosmetics store, second-hand shop, sports equipment, delicatessen, toy shop, newspapers and tobacco, footwear, shopping center, hardware store, bookshop, musical instruments, wine shop, flower shop
Payment optionsAmerican Express, Diners, bank card, Maestro, , Eurocard/Mastercard, Activa, Karanta, credit cards Additional description
- from Monday to Saturday: 9am to 8pm
- in December open also on Sundays
How to reach us?
- from the direction of Austria: at the Zadobrova intersection (from the direction of Maribor) or at the intersection Koseze (from the direction of the Karawanks Tunnel ) make a turn onto the H3 speedway and leave it at the exit number 1: Nove Jar�e / BTC City
- from the direction of Italy (Trieste): at the intersection Koseze make a turn onto the H3 speedway and leave it at the exit number 1: Nove Jar�e / BTC City
- from the direction of Croatia: at the intersection Malence make a turn onto the highway in the direction of Ljubljana - EAST (A1) and continue driving towards the exit Industrijska cona Moste
- bus numbers: 2, 7, 12 and 27
The BicikeLJ bike sharing system has 35 rental spots, which are stationed at a distance of approximately 300 to 500 meters from one other, easily accessible and perfect for braving shorter distances. The comfortable bikes are easy to use and are great for going about your daily routes. Every rental spot in BTC City Ljubljana (south of Hall A, Wather park Atlantis and Citypark) has 20 floor-mounted bike locks.
BTC City Ljubljana - Infopoint
GPS Northing (N)
: 46,068 GPS Easting (E)