Šmartinska 152 1000 Ljubljana
BTC City Ljubljana is known as the most popular and the largest business, shopping, recreation, entertainment and culture centre in all of Europe, which is visited by more than 21 million visitors each year. This international crossing is also becoming an attractive place to relax and have fun, which makes it an indispensable and irreplaceable part of everyday life.
Shopping in BTC City Ljubljana
- more than 450 shops
- more than tenthousand brands
- over 8.500 free parking spaces
- several children's playgrounds and playrooms
- variaty od restaurants and bars
- several sports and entertainment centres
- wellness centres
BTC City culinary adventure can represent a journey around the world or just a quick stop at a food stand. The journey can take you from Slovenia all the way to Mexico, Argentina, Thailand, China, etc. Or you can simply enjoy French pastries and delicious coffee in the highest situated coffee shop in Slovenia.
Sports, recreation and well-being
BTC City takes care of the well-being of the mind and body as well as promotes a healthy lifestyle, whether that be in search of peace and inner balance, nourishment of the body and soul or relaxation under the eyes and hands of our experts.
Wather park Atlantis
Treat yourself to the comfort of perfect relaxation and enjoyment. Experience perfect relaxation, a journey to the harmony of mind and body and the revitalisation of your life energy. Treat yourself to the comfort of Atlantis Water Park!
- Adventure World (8 pools, 4 slides, numerous attractions, etc.);
- Thermal Temple (3 pools, cascade baths, etc.);
- Sauna Land (14 different saunas, 6 pools, nudist beach, etc.);
- Asian Massage Centre (Thai massages, Indian Ayurvedic massage, and traditional Chinese massages, beauty care, etc.);
- Professional Health Centre and Fitness Clinic;
- Numerous courses for children, adults, pregnant women, and seniors.
- Adrenalin park
BTC City – stage under a star-lit sky (events)
BTC City boasts vast areas for numerous activities in the fields of sports, fun, and entertainment, especially outside, under the clear sky. Thus, it has become an attractive setting for numerous events which are very popular with different generations of visitors. In the warm summer evenings, the green terrace of the Crystal Palace transforms itself into a charming stage for musical and dance performances, the green areas of BTC City become playgrounds, while in the evenings they become a perfect setting for outdoor cinema projections.
- Festival of Shopping and Fun: Throughout the entire year BTC City is a place of numerous vibrant activities. The Festival of Shopping and Fun always attracts a lot of visitors – twice yearly, more than 300,000 visitors. Along with favourable discounts, the BTC City visitors can also soak up the fun atmosphere of numerous sports, musical and cultural events. (end of May and October)
- Late Night Shopping: Three times a year, BTC City Ljubljana organises Late night shopping, when all the shops and bars are open until midnight. During Late night shopping shop and bar owners offer their visitors many benefits such as discounts, special prices and gifts for special occasions.
- Marathon Franja BTC City: Each June, BTC City Ljubljana is overflown with cyclists, since the traditional international cycling event Marathon Franja BTC City starts and finishes here. The Marathon is attended by more than 7,000 cyclists in different categories. (beggining of June)
- Alive Step Up: Run to the top of the Crystal Palace: Running to the top of tall buildings is not in the domain of only Ljubljana, since it can also be found in New York, Chicago, Vienna, Singapore, etc. Once a year running across the steps to the top of the tallest building in Slovenia transforms the Crystal palace into a unique challenge – How to reach the top by conquering 89 metres, 20 floors and 459 steps as fast as possible? (end of November)
- December festivities with a magical programme: December is usually a time of festivities and gift giving, of small and big expectations, warm hugs and children’s laughter. In December all three BTC Cities turn into magical cities of lights, visited by St. Nicholas, Father Christmas and Santa Claus.
Typefish market, children's shop, market, souvenirs, textile goods / textiles, department store, cosmetics store, second-hand shop, sports equipment, delicatessen, toy shop, newspapers and tobacco, footwear, shopping center, hardware store, bookshop, musical instruments, wine shop, flower shop
Payment optionsAmerican Express, Diners, bank card, Maestro, , Eurocard/Mastercard, Activa, Karanta, credit cards Additional description
- from Monday to Saturday: 9am to 8pm
- in December open also on Sundays
How to reach us?
- from the direction of Austria: at the Zadobrova intersection (from the direction of Maribor) or at the intersection Koseze (from the direction of the Karawanks Tunnel ) make a turn onto the H3 speedway and leave it at the exit number 1: Nove Jar�e / BTC City
- from the direction of Italy (Trieste): at the intersection Koseze make a turn onto the H3 speedway and leave it at the exit number 1: Nove Jar�e / BTC City
- from the direction of Croatia: at the intersection Malence make a turn onto the highway in the direction of Ljubljana - EAST (A1) and continue driving towards the exit Industrijska cona Moste
- bus numbers: 2, 7, 12 and 27
The BicikeLJ bike sharing system has 35 rental spots, which are stationed at a distance of approximately 300 to 500 meters from one other, easily accessible and perfect for braving shorter distances. The comfortable bikes are easy to use and are great for going about your daily routes. Every rental spot in BTC City Ljubljana (south of Hall A, Wather park Atlantis and Citypark) has 20 floor-mounted bike locks.
BTC City Ljubljana - Infopoint
GPS Northing (N)
: 46,068 GPS Easting (E)