Address: Cankarjeva ulica 4000 Kranj
In the first decade of the 16th century, this succursal church dedicated to the Holy Mother of the Rosary was built above the lower city gate. In the 1570?s, the church served as a place of worship for Protestants and during this period all its original furnishings were lost. The church was restored in the 17th century. The church is an ordinary example of Late Gothic architecture with a rectangular nave and somewhat narrower presbytery. The presbytery and nave have Gothic vaulting. In 1892, the church was completely renovated in the historicist style, and thus a great many of the historical features were removed. However, the church is still an important element of the view of the city and a dominant feature of the old city.