Address: Gračišče, Gračišče
The Church of St. Nicholas was built in 1784.
The inside of the flat-ceiling church without a presbytery is adorned by two beautiful gilded altars. The bell tower (26.28 m) in the Aquileian style was constructed on the orders of the municipality of Gračišče in 1876 under mayor Jožef Franc and the village elders Anton Franc and Jožef Kovačič, as evident from the plaque and its Glagolitic inscription. From style characteristics we judge that the church may grow in the 17th century. On the top of the belfry are opened two biforas (mullioned window) on each side, above which rises the stone balustrade and octagonal dome with a pointed end.