Experience the land in the Soča valley and get to know her story long the Walk of Peace. Staying at Camp Koren, in a quiet area above the gorge of the Soča river, just a short walk away from Kobarid, and very interesting guided tours through rich natural and cultural-historical heritage will make your stay unforgetable.
4 - DAY PACKAGE
- Four nights with breakfast in wooden chalets in Kamp Koren Kobarid.
- Discovering the veils of historic place Kobarid:
visit of the Kobarid Museum, visit of the outdoor museum Kolovrat and panorama from the Julian Alps to the Adriatic Sea.
- Inspired by the proximity of the mighty Mt. Krn: mountain trip into beautiful, unspoilt nature of Zaprikraj, visit of the picturesque village Drežnica.
- The richness of tradition of mountain pasture which are still alive: the experience of life and traditional cheese making on mountain pasture, a visit to the memorial church of the Holy Spirit in Javorca from the 1st World War, a visit to Tolmin Gorges.
- Secrets of the Goldenhorn Land: a trip to the Trenta Valley with the visit of the source of the Soča river, visit of the Information Centre of Triglav National Park, visit of Alpine Botanical Garden “Juliana”.
Packages are flexible.
Difficultymoderately difficult tour, undemanding tour
Coursein low mountains, around the valley
Range of hiking availablefamily excursions, walks, trails along rivers, trails through forests, trails to waterfalls, trails to mountain pastures
Price of 4-day package: from 175 EUR / person
Tel. : ++386 41 371 229
Web site : www.kamp-koren.si
The "Walks of peace in the Soča region foundation"
Tel. : ++386 5 389 0167
GPS Northing (N) : 4614806
GPS Easting (E) : 1334857