: Hotel Cerkno d.o.o.Address
: Sedejev trg 8 5282 CerknoPhone
: ++386 5 374 34 00Fax
: ++386 5 374 34 33e-mail
The pleasant atmosphere of Hotel Cerkno
gives the impression that it is a family hotel rather than a hotel accommodating up to 180 guests.
It features modern rooms with a balcony or air-conditioning, some adapted for disabled persons. Our offer includes an indoor thermal pool (25 x 13m), saunas, fitness studio, tennis court, conference hall and trip organisation. Close by are eight well-kept walking trails and many possibilities for hiking, cycling, hunting and fishing. The hotel also incorporates a ski centre with modern equipment and a catering and accommodation building with six luxury self-catering units.
Our programmes can be tailored to the guest (duration, difficulty). All programmes can include Nordic walking.
7-day package - Tracing Divje Babe, Magic Flutes, Secluded Hayracks, etc.
• 7x half board in a double room
• Free entry to the thermal pool, 1x entry to Finnish or infrared sauna, one hour of working out at the fitness centre and tennis
• Rich buffet breakfast with local dishes (buckwheat porridge, hasty pudding with milk, polenta, curdled milk, hard-boiled buckwheat mush, etc.)
• Long and short hike, including sightseeing trips to natural and cultural attractions
• Climbs to nearby peaks (3–6 hours) are more fun if you pick unique mountain flowers and treat yourself to an authentic local snack
• Picnic at the Cerkno Ski Centre to the sound of a diatonic accordion, gathering mushrooms and blueberries
• Walk to the Divje Babe archaeological site and tasting of local delicacies
Price: from EUR 299. Surcharges: tourist tax, guided tours, snacks, entrance fees and transfers. We reserve the right to change prices.