Penzion Tripič ****
Triglavska cesta 13, 4264 Bohinjska Bistrica
On this trail one can admire a part of the Soča valley, the Cerkno valley and a part of the Bohinj valley and the mountain tops of Kobilnik (693 m), Porezen (1630 m) and Črna prst (1844 m). The picturesque panoramic trail between Porezen and Črna prst reveals an extraordinary wealth of Alpine flower varieties, from spring till late autumn.
Hotel Lucija → Most na SočiDay 2
transfer through Tolmin, the administrative centre of the upper Posočje region, the Tolminka river riverbed on Kobilnik – 2 hours → transfer to Cerkno – Hotel Cerkno***Day 3
transfer to Poče, a trek along an easy but steep trail to Porezen – 2 hours (mountain hut) → descent to Petrovo Brdo – 2 hours (mountain hut) → along a steep and challenging trail to Črna prst – 3 hours (mountain hut)Day 4
along an easy trail, which is challenging in certain parts, across the Za Liscem pasture (mountain hut) → to Bohinjska Bistrica to the Penzion Tripič**** – 3 hours → transfer of luggage from the Hotel Cerkno to the Penzion Tripič****.
Price: 227 € / person
Price with guide: 422 € / person
overnight stays in specialised hotels for hikers: Hotel Lucija***, (board/breakfast); Hotel Cerkno*** (half-board, lunch package 2 x); Koča na Črni prsti (board), Penzion Tripič **** (half-board)
• the price of stay is for double bedroom, additional payment for single bedroom from 8 to 15 EUR
• all the necessary shuttle transfers are included in the price, including the transfer of luggage from the Hotel Cerkno*** to the Penzion Tripič**** (the price is calculated for 4 persons)
• map of Julian Alps – eastern part / western part, scale 1:50.000 (no guide option)
• the price of stay includes the tourist tax
• children up to 12 years get 30 % off
• dogs or other pets
• we recommend the guide book 100 Alpine Flowers
• places to see: the Tolminka river riverbed, the Savica waterfall (Bohinj), ride the tourist boat on the lake at Most na Soči and Lake Bohinj (not included in the price).