HELIA TRAVEL AGENCY is based in Lake Bled. We are specialised in easy adventure travel in whole Slovenia. We offer a collourful and wide choice of recreational tours ranging from trips for softies to serious walkers and hikers. Tours have a lead theme - enjoy your way though Slovene vineyards, sample great food or solitude of country roads and forest paths.
Hikes are suitable for all - from those who rarely walk more than 5 miles a day to those who like to hike higher and further. Our selfguided tour programs vary from daytrips to week long holidays. We make necessary hotel reservations, transport your luggage and supply you with a radbook and all necessary maps.
We offer following independent hikes and walks:
Julian Alps Peaks Walk - best of Alpine scenery and Triglav National ParkWalking Lakes & Valleys
- walk colorful hillsides, lush vylley floors and wild lake shores
Via Alpina - following the newly created long distance trail connecting SE AlpsSun Trail
- walk undergound, take a Lipizzaner coach ride and dscend by tram to historic Trieste.
For more information visit also: hikingslovenia.com
Duration of tour
Special discount rates for groups! Don't forget to ask for special season price discounts!
: 6 hrs per day, max 20 kms
Difficultymoderately difficult tour, easy to moderate, easy tour, undemanding tour, easy for the most part
Coursein low mountains, around the valley Altitude difference
: 700 mMaps
: included in your travel documentation with picture roadbook hiking tours in valley and low mountains
: Julian Alps walk, Via Alpina in Karavanke Range, Sun Trail walk, 9 Waters Walk Tours in high mountains
: Julian Alps Peak Walk Theme tours
: Best of Triglav National Park, Wine and Cookery tours
Range of hiking availablefamily excursions, walks, trails along lakes, group tours, trails along rivers, trails through forests, trails to waterfalls, trails to mountain pastures
If you like to travel faster - see our cycling tours. Tours available from 1 - 15 days and can be customized.
See our offers here: www.hikingslovenia.com Equipment
: Only equipment you need is a pair of good walking shoes. We supply accomodation, luggage transfers, maps and roadbooks. Min. number of participants
: 1 Max. number of participants
Visitsindividual, guided tour
The price of tours depends on duration and range between 520 EUR and 720 EUR.
Payment optionsAmerican Express, cash only, bank card, Maestro, Eurocard/Mastercard, credit cards Lakes & Valleys Walk
- a tour for those who like alpine scenery and natural monuments of a different kind. Famous three resorts - Kranjska Gora, Lake Bled and Lake Bohinj are visited, as well as the Mt. Triglav National Park
. This trip is also available as a group guided tour
, departing every third Saturday of the month,Via Alpina - Purple Route
- following the trail of the long range international walking path connecting Mt. Triglav with Obersdorf Germany. Starting in in romantic Jezersko valley, this short break ends in Lake Bled
.Sun Trail Walk
a walking holiday in south-western corner of Slovenia. Great food and local wines are supplemented with breathtaking underground scenery, natural and cultural monuments. Don't miss Postojna Caves
or Lipica Stud Farm
.Julian Alps Peak Walk
- A walk in hearth of Julian Alps which will take you to the top of mountains. A very picturesque mountain tour, emphasis on the countryside and natural points of interest. Lake Bled and Lake Bohinj are visited. With short detour you can climb the highest mountain in Slovenia - Mt.Triglav.