Helia Bled Travel Agency
Trubarjeva 8 Lake Bled 4260 Bled
++386 4 576 56 00, ++386 31 544 544
HELIA TRAVEL AGENCY is based in Lake Bled. We are specialised in easy adventure travel
in whole Slovenia. Early bookings discount 2016
For all early bookings of our tours in season 2016, we guarantee this years' prices and offer 5% discount on basic price. Offer valid until 30th December 2015. And - if you are a group of at least six persons, we'll add 3% ontop so your total discount is 8%.
We offer a collourful and wide choice of recreational tours
ranging from trips for softies to seriouswalkers and hikers. Tours have a lead theme - enjoy your way though Slovene vineyards, sample great food or solitude of country roads and forest paths.
Hikes are suitable for all
- from those who rarely walk more than 5 miles a day to those who like to hike higher and further. Our selfguided
tour programs vary from daytrips to week long holidays. We make necessary hotel reservations, transport your luggage and supply you with a radbook and all necessary maps.2016 independed HIKING TOURS:Julian Alps Peaks Walk
- best of Alpine scenery and Triglav National Park, ascent Mt Triglav (2864 m)Walking Lakes & Valleys
- walk colorful hillsides, lush vaylley floors and wild lake shores, breathtaking viewsVia Alpina
- following the newly created long distance trail connecting SE Alps, mixture of valley and mountain walksSun Trail
- walk undergound, take a Lipizzaner coach ride and dscend by tram to historic Trieste.9 Waters Walk -
discover Julian Alps resorts of lake Bled and alpine BovecFamily Walking at Lake Bled
- a walking holiday for the whole familyHiking & Fishing in Julian Alps
- National Park Triglav and three best fylfishing rivers!Walking Lakes & Valleys with dog
- you don't have to leave your best friend at home!
2016 GROUP GUIDED HIKING TOURS:
Walking Lakes & Valleys
- walk colorful hillsides, lush vaylley floors and wild lake shores, breathtaking views. Available every 3rd Saturday May - September.
Duration of tour
Detailed programs are available on our web site www.hikingslovenia.com
Special discount rates
for groups! Don't forget to ask for special season price discounts!
: 6 hrs per day, max 21 kms
Difficultyundemanding walk, moderately difficult tour, easy to moderate, easy tour, undemanding tour, easy for the most part
Coursein low mountains, around the valley Altitude difference
: 700 mMaps
: Are included in your travel documentation with picture roadbook and detailed maps hiking tours in valley and low mountains
: Lakes & valleys, Via Alpina in Karavanke Range, Sun Trail walk, 9 Waters Walk Tours in high mountains
: Julian Alps Peak Walk Theme tours
: Best of Triglav National Park, Wine and Cookery tours
Range of hiking availablefamily excursions, walks, trails along lakes, group tours, trails along rivers, trails through forests, trails to waterfalls, trails to mountain pastures
You have more days to spend in Slovenia? Let us know!
If you like to travel faster - see our cycling tours. Tours are available from 1 - 15 days and can be customized.
See our offers here: http://www.cyclingslovenia.com Equipment
: Only equipment you need is a pair of good walking shoes. We supply accomodation, luggage transfers, maps and roadbooks. Min. number of participants
: 1 Max. number of participants
Visitsindividual, guided tour
The price of tours depends on duration and range for 8 days between 510 EUR and 730 EUR.
Payment optionsAmerican Express, cash only, bank card, Maestro, , Eurocard/Mastercard, credit cards
Lakes & Valleys Walk
- a tour for those who like alpine scenery and natural monuments of a different kind. Famous three resorts - Kranjska Gora, Lake Bled and Lake Bohinj are visited, as well as the Mt. Triglav National Park
. Thistrip is also available as a group guided tour
, departing every third Saturday of the month,Via Alpina - Purple Route
- following the trail of the long range international walking path connecting Mt. Triglav with Obersdorf Germany. Starting in in romantic Jezersko valley, this short break ends in Lake Bled
.Sun Trail Walk
a walking holiday in south-western corner of Slovenia. Great food and local wines are supplemented with breathtaking underground scenery, natural and cultural monuments. Don't miss Postojna Caves
or Lipica Stud Farm
.Julian Alps Peak Walk
- A walk in hearth of Julian Alps which will take you to the top of mountains. A very picturesque mountain tour, emphasis on the countryside and natural points of interest. Lake Bled and Lake Bohinj are visited. With short detour you can climb the highest mountain in Slovenia - Mt.Triglav.
9 Waters Walk -
The trails will take you along alpine streams and under cascading waterfalls to hidden springs. Go for a swim in an alpine lake or watch rainbow trout swirl in the turquoise waters of the glacial Soca River. All set in the majestic alpine landscape of two of Slovenias most popular holiday resorts: Lake Bled and alpine Bovec.