Address: Zidani most 1432 Zidani most
In Zidani Most, there are now three bridges – two railway ones and one road bridge, which were built in 1826, 1846 and 1931. The bridge recorded first was built in the time of the Romans (290 A.D.). The town was given its name after another bridge built in 1223. In the past, there were more bridges also crossing the Sava river (nowadays, however, all the bridges are on the Savinja river).
Trg svobode 8
Tel. : ++386 3 733 89 50
Web site : www.stik-lasko.si
Free of charge