In the land of cherries, apricots and excellent wines
• Accommodation with half-board or lunch/dinner on the following tourist farms: Štekar
in Snežatno, Breg
in Breg pri Golem Brdu, Belica
in Medana andMalovščevo
in Vitovlje, where you can taste delicious local dishes and excellent wines; by previous arrangement.
• You can taste chosen local dishes and excellent wines on the following excursion farms as well: Pri Rjavčevih
in Šempas, Pri Mirjam
in Višnjevik, Vedrijan
in Vedrijan, Malovščevo
in Vitovlje and Toroš
in Plešivo, by previous arrangement.
• You can taste and buy excellent wines as well as visit the cellars of the following winemakers along the Brda Wine Road: Vinska hiša Bjana in Biljana pri Dobrovem, Blaževi in Gornje Cerovo, Constantini in Plešivo, Ferdinand-Četrtič in Kojsko, Erzetič
in Višnjevik, Peršolja in Kozana, Prinčič in Kozana, Jakončič in Kozana, Kabaj
in Šlovrenc, Kristančič in Medana, Simčič in Ceglo pri Dobrovem and Ščurek
in Plešivo, Malovščevo
in Vitovlje, by previous arrangement.
• You can taste and buy top quality wines and take a guided tour of the Goriška Brda wine cellars in Dobrovo, by previous arrangement.
• You can taste and buy top quality wines in the wine cellar of Dobrovo Castle.
• Visit the 17th century Dobrovo Castle
, standing on a dominant ridge in the upper part pf the village of Dobrovo, and see its art collection.
• Spring, Nature and Wine, Medana, mid-April
• Brda and Wine, Šmartno, May
• Rebula and Olive Oil Festival, Višnjevik, May
• Cherry Festival, Dobrovo, June