• Accommodation with half-board or lunch/dinner on the following tourist farms: Močivnik in Okroglice near Loka pri Zidanem Mosti, Klenovšek-Grobelnik
in Podvrh near Zabokovje and Repovž
in Šentjanž, where you can taste delicious local dishes and excellent wines; by previous arrangement.
• You can also taste chosen regional dishes on the following excursion farms: Zvone Kranjc
in Okroglice near Loka pri Zidanem Mostu, Radej
in Sremič near Krško and Vertovšek
in Veliki Kamen near Koprivnica; by previous arrangement.
• Visit the orchard of the organic farm Repovž
in Šentjanž, where you can taste dried apples, juice and brandy; by previous arrangement.
• In winter you can go skiing in Magolnik Ski Center near Radeče
, at an altitude of 730-820 m above sea level, in the idyllic setting of pristine nature; from the slopes there is a wonderful view of Kum, the highest mountain of Zasavje, and of the village of Svibno with its Castle Hill and the Church of the Holy Cross
• Explore and taste the rich offer of the Upper Dolenjska Wine Road
, which you can tackle by bike, by car or on foot; you can taste and buy wine from winemakers along the wine road; by previous arrangement. The wine cottages (zidanice) Malus
in Malkovec and Deu
in Jeperjek near Malkovec will welcome you, as well as the following wine cellars: Camloh in Vesela dolina, Končina in Vesela dolina near Malkovec, Stušek in Malkovec near Tržišče, Jamšek in Vesela dolina in Malkovec, Celestina in Zgornje Vodale near Tržišče, Hrovat in Preska near Boštanj, Janc in Studenec near Boštanj and Jakše in Studenec near Boštanj.
• There are numerous hiking possibilities on marked trails to Lisca (947 m), Lovrenc (948 m) or Veliko Kozje (993 m); on the way you can restore your strength in mountain huts Tončkov dom and Jurkova koča on Lisca. You can also choose to go on annual hike to Nebeška gora
or join the traditional Radeče Hike
• Visit the late-Gothic Pilgrimage Church of the Magi
in Brunk near Radeče, dating back to the16th century. The church offers a wonderful view of the valley of the Sava river, the Zasavje hills and Kum, the Posavje hills and Lisca, the rolling hills of Dolenjska and of Gorjanci.
• Take a walk on the forest educational trail of azalea pontica / rhododendron luteum in Boštanj.
• Rafting Days on River Sava, a traditional ethnological event based on rich folk tradition, June