The ladies of the house Marija Tušar
and Valerija Sirnik
could teach you how to prepare delicious stew named smukavc and salty spring roll named luštrkajca when at least 15 participants are there; if pre-arranged.
• Lodging with half board or lunch/supper on the following tourist farms: Pri Flandru
in Zakojca and Grapar
in Planina pri Cerknem, where you could taste the dishes of the region Cerkljansko made by domestic recipes.
• Welcome at the arrival on the tourist farms.
• Learning the secrets for making excellent and aromatic roll luštrkajca and the stew smukavec is kept under the vigilant eye of the ladies of the house Marija
, who will reveal all the tiny secrets of the mistresses of baking.
• Tasting of selected herbal drinks and spirits.
• Visit of Bevkova domačija
in Zakojca (home of writer France Bevk) with the permanent exhibition.
• Famous bobbin lace from Idrija could be seen as a part of the exhibition in Mednarodnem centru idrijske čipke (International centre of bobbin lace from Idrija) in Idrija.