• Accommodation with half-board or lunch/dinner on the tourist farm Pr' Krač
in Dolsko, where you can taste delicious local dishes; by previous arrangement.
• Accommodation is also available in the Vegov hram
restaurant and inn in Dolsko, where you can taste delicious local dishes, or in the restaurant Janežič
in Pšata near Dol pri Ljubljani; their house specialty is trout.
• You can see the demonstration of making various wicker products (different types of baskets and other products) as well as buy them from wickerworkers Dionizij Petrič and Franci Slak in Kodeljevo; in winter (from December to March), by previous arrangement
• You can see models of typical Slovenian kozolci (a particular type of wooden hay rack), made by Mr. Franc Pogačar, in Novo Polje near Ljubljana, by previous arrangement.
• You can taste and buy different kinds of cheese and dairy products made from cow’s milk on the Križman farm on Ižanska cesta in Ljubljana, by previous arrangement.
• You can also taste and buy honey and other honey products and visit apiaries of the following beekeepers: Vidic, Ložar and Vogrinc, by previous arrangement.
• You can buy apples and strawberries on the Vode farm in Vinje pri Dolu, by previous arrangement.
• You can visit the birth house of Baron Jurij Vega
in Zagorica near Dolsko; Vega is considered the greatest Slovenian mathematician of the past centuries.
• See the exhibitions in Galerija 19 (Gallery 19)
on the tourist farm Pr' Krač in Dolsko or in the neighboring mansion pavillions.
• Take a walk on the marked Vega Path, leading from Dolsko via Zagorica to Moravče.
• You can also take your bike and go cycling on the marked Dolsko circular cycling trail.
• You can also see the village of Dolsko on horseback; riding excursions are organized by the tourist farm Pr' Krač.
• If you feel like walking, there are marked hiking trails leading to Janče
, where you can grab a bite at the local mountain hut (792 m); from Janče there is a wonderful view of the hills and valleys in the vicinity.
- Spring fair in Dol
- Autumn fair in Dolsko
- Haymaker's Day, May
- Horse races, June
- Potato Sunday, last Sunday in August
- St. Martin's Day in Vinje