: Cankarjeva 20 in Puharjeva 9 1000 LjubljanaPhone
: ++386 1 241 54 18Fax
: ++386 1 241 54 03e-mail
The building was erected in 1896 to the plans of architect Škabront. It served for performances by various national societies and had a gymnasium in the basement. In 1918 it became the seat of the National Gallery and is still today the home for a collection of Slovene works of art from the Middle Ages until the 19th century.
Mondays, holidays closed.
Admission free on Saturdays after 14.00.
Access for invalids
GPS Northing (N) : 46,0535
GPS Easting (E) : 14,5
Notice of discounts : With Urbana - Ljubljana Tourist Card free admission.