Cycling in a pristine landcape, quiet areas with little traffic, along designated and waymarked cycleways. This tourist region has a well-rounded offer and numerous specialised cycling hotels.
Moravske Toplice owes a great deal of its charm to the location on the border between the flat and hilly stretches of Goričko Landscape Park. The unspoilt scenery, preserved traditional architecture, storks and friendly locals have much to offer to cycling enthusiasts. You can choose between cycling routes of various difficulty grades, most of which are waymarked and shown on cycling maps.Cycling tours
Moravske Toplice has 10 theme cycling routes with distances ranging from 5 to 50km, which run over largely flat terrain. All cycling tours start and finish at Moravske Toplice. Particularly noteworthy are the following cycling tours: The easy tour called “To Plečnik’s White Dove,” which leads to the village of Bogojina and the architect Plečnik’s famous church known as the “White Dove.” The “Enchanted By You” tour, at 29km, is a little more difficult. It takes you to Lake Bukovnica, once a resting spot for Knights Templar, now a site with numerous bioenergy hotspots. The name of the “Visit Hungary” road cycling tour says it all; the 50km tour takes you across the border to Hungary, where villages are markedly different from ours but no less interesting. Cycling packages
The seven-day Cycling to Pannonian Spas package includes:
- 5 days of cycling through northeastern Slovenia, with short trips to Austria and Hungary,
- 6x half board accommodation,
- swimming at Terme 3000, Terme Radenci and Terme Ptuj,
- luggage transfers and information kit.
Price: EUR 481 per person.The three-day Tamara package includes:
- 2x bed and breakfast at Garni Hotel Tamara in Moravske Toplice,
- two snacks,
- a visit to the Romanic chapel in Selo,
- a visit to the pottery village in Filovci and a Cycling Paradise map.
Price: EUR 79 per person.The five-day package at Terme Vivat
- 5 half-board accommodation at Hotel Vivat,
- unlimited swimming at Terme Vivat Sun Park,
- 2x four-hour bicycle rental,
- leg massage,
- organised group activities and working out in the fitness studio.
Price: EUR 260 per person.Additional offer
Bicycle hire at several locations, sales of general and special cycling maps.