: Triglavska cesta 13 4264 Bohinjska BistricaPhone
: ++386 4 572 12 82Fax
: ++386 4 572 12 82e-mail
The family-run Hotel-Pension Tripič
, in Bohinjska Bistrica, has a dedicated offer for cyclists and is a good starting point for exploring the beauty of the Bohinj Basin. Their staff will help you pick the right cycling tours for your skill level, point you to the biggest attractions and get you a tour guide. When you are done cycling, relax at the Bohinj Water Park, only 50 metres from the hotel, or enjoy a delicious meal at the hotel restaurant, which serves home-cooked local dishes and assorted delicacies.
The four-day Bohinj-Podbrdo package includes:
- 3x half board, a rich buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner menus,
- a self-guided cycling tour from Bohinjska Bistrica to Podbrdo,
- 1x fullday bicycle and safety helmet hire,
- one isotonic drink,
- one three-hour pass to Bohinj Water Park,
- a visit to the Tomaž Godec Museum in Bohinjska Bistrica (two permanent collections: Small War
Museum of the Isonzo and Alpine Fronts, Leather-Tanning Museum).
Price: EUR 152 per person.
The three-day Bohinj package includes:
- 2x half board, a rich buffet breakfast,
- lunch and dinner menus,
- 1x full-day bicycle and safety helmet hire,
- a self-guided cycling tour around Bohinj,
- one full body massage at Bohinj Water Park.
Price: EUR 131 per person.
Destination cycling packages
Additional offer for cyclists
Tour guides, bicycle hire and storage, bicycle and equipment transportation, free wireless Internet
access in all rooms, 10% off on Bohinj Water Park pool pass.