: TIC TrebnjeAddress
: Goliev trg 5 8210 TrebnjePhone
: ++386 7 348 11 28Fax
: ++386 7 348 11 31e-mail
Cours: Trebnje - Štefan - Občine - Knežja vas - Dobrnič - Vrbovec - Rdeči Kal - Jordan Kal - Mirna Peč - Ponikve - Dečja vas - Gorenji Vrh pri Dobrniču - Repče - Vrhtrebnje - Grmada - Trebnje
0.0 km: Start in Trebnje from church in the direction for
1.9 km: In Štefan in the intersection turn right towards Žužemberk and continue along the main road
through village Občine, Mala vas, Knežja vas and over Železno to Dobrnič.
10.5 km: At the crossroads in Dobrnič turn left towards Mirna Peč.
11.5 km: Up to Artmanja vas continue along the main road and in crossroads turn left.
12.5 km: In village Vrbovec turn left and continue along the main road, which gently climbs.
14.3 km: You arrives at Rdeči Kal and in intersection continue the way forward past the bar Pod Lipco.
16.4 km: Drive along the road to Jordankal. Continue driving straight through the village.
21.3 km: In Mirna Peč in the intersection at the church turn left towards Trebnje.
23.6 km: On the left side of the road there is a turning which is marked with a sign (which leads us to 1 km
long road through the village Jelše, then down through the woods) to see Zijalo, where the
river Temenica springs under a high rock overhang.
24.0 km: A few meters further you can turn right on a side road that climbs to hill Sveta Ana (St. Ana)
(severe ascent in length 700 m).
26.8 km: You arrives prior to village Dolenje Ponikve where in the intersection turn left for Dečja vas.
28.7 km: In Dečja vas you drive past the church and in the intersection turn right towards Šmaver.
29.7 km: At the crossroads in the middle of the forest (sign for Šmaver), turn right and drive uphill.
30.6 km: At the crossroads at the middle of the church Šmavra turn right and continue along the main road
31.6 km: Then you arrives on Gorenji vrh where is the monument to the fallen soldiers of the 2nd World
War II.. Drive along its right side and continue straight on towards the village Repče.
33.1 km: In Repče at house number 9, turn left towards Vrhtrebnje (road climbs) and at the next
intersection go right.
34.9 km: On Vrhtrebnje continue downhill through the village.
37.0 km: At the crossroads at Grmada turn right
39.5 km: Drive towards Trebnje, where is the starting position.
Cultural - historical and natural sights along the way:
- Gallery Naïve Artists in Trebnje
- Trebnje Castle
- Parish Church of the Assumption of Mary in Trebnje
- Monument to Dr Alojzij Šuštar
- Jurij Homestead
- Baraga Homestead in the village Mala vas
- The winegrowing hill Lisec
- The parish church of St. Jurij in Dobrnič
- Memorial room of the 1st Congress of the Slovenian Anti-Fascist Women's association in Dobrnič
- Church of St. Anne in Mirna Peč
- Zijalo - spring of the river Temenica
- Branch Church of St. Anne in Gradišče
- Sinkhols of river Temenica in village Ponikve
- Branch Church of St. Michael in the village Dečja vas
- The winegrowing hill Šmaver
- Branch Church of St. Anne and St. Maurice in Šmavru
- Monument to the fallen soldiers of the 2nd World War at Gorenji Vrh
- Stone marker of the 15th meridian on Vrhtrebnje
Difficultymoderately demanding Length of tour
: 39,5 km
GPS Northing (N) : 45,908
GPS Easting (E) : 15,0078
Administrator : Občina Trebnje | ++386 7 348 11 38 |
Comment with Facebook