: Helia Bled Travel AgencyAddress
: Trubarjeva cesta 8, Lake Bled 4260 BledPhone
: ++386 4 576 56 00, ++386 31 544 544Fax
: ++386 4 576 56 01, ++386 4 576 97 80e-mail
At Helia we specialise in cycling holidays and biking vacations throughout Slovenia.
Our range of weekly biking tours covers it all - from northeastern flatlands, gentle hills of central Slovenia to mountain valleys and Carst plateau near the coast. You can easily find a tour that matches your interest and fitness.
Our bike trekking tours only cover a modest daily distance. This makes them cyclable for most average cyclist. However, those more demanding cycling fans who may want to ride additional kilometres will not have a problem - travelling documentation suggests possible extra detours.
The tours are self guided and group tours. This gives you total freedom and flexibility to decide when to go, how far to ride, what to see and where to go! Available at any time in the year with the minimum of 2 participants - bike equipped with rear rack and extra panniers - includes luggage transfer to each accommodation. Your roadbook will have a map of the whole area where you will be riding and itinerary details for each day. You will find road indications and valuable information for the options we think worth considering between your daily departure/arrival locations.
Please scroll down to see our 2012 tours.
Families:2 Length of tour
: 50 kmDuration of tour
: 5 hEquipment
: Own or rented bikes
. Should you decide to rent a bike, you can choose between mountain bike or hybrid / trekking bike. Our bikes come equiped with panniers, lock, repair kit and a cycle computer. Helmet is recomended.
Detailed roadbook with corresponding maps and GPS data are available. Min. number of participants
: 1 Max. number of participants
Visitsindividual, guided tour
550 - 820 EUR
Payment optionsAmerican Express, cash only, Diners, bank card, Maestro, Eurocard/Mastercard, credit cards Best of Slovenia
- in eleven days from Julian Alps to Mediterranean palms. Visit Postojna Caves, Lipicas Stud Farm and end on a beach.Emerald Route
- our all time classic bike trip takes you from Ljubljana to the Coast in a week time, following ancient merchants' roads. Goes also as guided group tour.Pearls of Slovenia
- best of lakes and valleys in NW Slovenia.Wine & Wellness Tour
- combine best of Slovene wines with hot thermal spas on this easy trip. Goes also as guided group tour.Cycling Lake Bled
- stay at famous Lake Bled and do a different bike excursion every day from one center.MTB tour around Mt. Triglav
– and only Slovene National Park.Best of Slovenia with a road bike
- for those with more fitness than time.
Cycling Holidays in Slovenia
Trubarjeva 8, 4260 Bled
Web site : http://www.cyclingslovenia.com
GPS Northing (N) : 46,3708
GPS Easting (E) : 14,1131