Address: Stari dvor 1433 Radeče
Jarh Chapel is located along the main road Radece – Jagnjenica, just opposite the Stari Dvor Inn (Gostisce Stari Dvor), next to a garden encircled with an ancient stone wall.
The chapel was built in 1736. The first known renovation dates back to 1937, when the former relief of the 12 martyrs was replaced by the statue of St. John the Evangelist, which supposedly dates back to the 17th century. The artist, who carried out the painting works, was Franc Kavcic. The last renovation dates back to 2004. This time the painting works were carried out by Ludvik Kos.
The chapel, based on a square ground plan, is built of stone and has niches on three sides.
Find out more about Radece at http://www.ktrc.si