Please, evaluate the offer:

What documents are needed if traveling by car?

Print Add to travel planner
Foreign drivers, those from the EU as well as those outside it, need valid car registration and insurance, for the vehicle being driven.
We suggest that before they intend to travel, drivers from the EU also obtain a green card issued by their insurance company, as in the event of a car accident, it facilitates the procedure of data exchange. The green card is obligatory for drivers not from EU member countries.
Administrator : SPIRIT Slovenija | | last modified: 07/04/2010

Book & Buy



The website uses cookies to improve user experience. By visiting and using the website, you agree with cookies.
I agree
Read more