Address: Cimerno 1433 Radeče
Church of the Holy Trinity is located in the centre of a beautiful small mountain village Cimerno, in the vicinity of Nebeska gora (960 metres), the highest peak of Radece Commune.
The church is composed of an entry shed, a rectangular nave and a slightly narrower presbytery of the same height, concluded in a 3/8, with church tower added on its southern side. The exterior is very simple and has semicircularly shaped window-tops. The nave and the presbytery have been newly vaulted in the second half of the 18th century, but some traces of an older vault remain till today. Remains of frescoes from the beginning of the 16th century, probably between 1520 and 1530, can also still be seen on nave's northern wall and the triumphal arch. The baroque style high altar dates back to the 19th century.
Church of the Holy Trinity is a Romanic church in its origins; it has been first reshaped in the 16th and 17th century and then also heightened and newly vaulted in the 19th century (1862).
Find out more about Radece at http://www.ktrc.si