Address: Koštabona, Koštabona, 6274 Šmarje
The cemetery Church of St. Andrew was built in 1456.
The gothic presbytery, now situated in the vestry, is from the same period. The church, which used to be the seat of the parish as evident from the records left in 1579 by Agostino Valier upon his visitation, was fully adapted to the baroque style in 1723. The bell tower (15.44 m) was probably built at that time as well and leaned on the church.The interior is adorned by three altars with sculptures and paintings from the 17th and 18th centuries: the Last Supper, a popular and local work from the 17th century, Presentation in the Temple, which is a similar quality to the first, and a higher quality painting from the 17th century painted under the influence of Palma il Giovane (Iacopo Negretti), Christ the Sufferer. The wooden altar mensas (antependium) with beautifully carved reliefs from the 17th century have been restored.