Tourist Information Center:TIC Brda
Grajska cesta 10, 5212 Dobrovo
+386 (0)5 395 95 94
Height above sea level
in the countryside
Gornje Cerovo is interesting in various aspects. It was mentioned already in 1205 when the castle of the lords of Cerovo stood just before the site of today's Church of St. Nicholas. The church we see today, with its Baroque pilasters, entablatures and an altar, was finalized in 1754. Both marble side altars were made according to the Venetian style. The circular path around the wall is also very interesting.