Height above sea level
in the countryside
The Parish Church of St. Mary’s Assumption was first mentioned in 1249. The nave originates from that time. The circumferential walls of the presbytery were made in gothic style. The church has gained today’s appearance through later modifications. The interior was painted by Tomaž Fantoni in 1887. The monuments with the altars are newer. From the older periods, a heraldic tombstone of Christoph pl. Drachenburg from 1516, an oil painting of Holy Trinity from the mid 18th century and a baptismal font from the year 1786 are preserved.