A part of the tower which has cross-ribbed vault is still preserved from the old church. Today’s church was built between 1725 and 1737. It represents the architecture in baroque style. From that time, only the altar of St. Janez Nepomuk in the southern lateral chapel, a baroque pulpit and two holy-water fonts below the tower are preserved. In 1787, the church became parish and it changed the name into St. Lovrenc in Krajina.