Tourist Information Center:TIV Nova Gorica
Delpinova 18 b, 5000 Nova Gorica
+386 5 330 46 00
The settlement was first mentioned in the 12th century (in the year 1176). The village was part of the Šempas Parish. In the former times the locals were mainly farmers. According to tradition however, they were also very known middle-man.
The core of the village was built around the church and the mansion.
GPS Northing (N) : 45,9426
GPS Easting (E) : 13,7312